- Free VIP Pass and Class Pass When You Sign Up! expires: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- $10 Off GlobalFit registrationexpires: 10/10/2014M3BGKPSJL40Show coupon code
- Up to 75% Off + Extra 20% Off Dues for members of U.S militaryexpires: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- Free VIP Membershipexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- Free 7 Day Trialexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- 50% Off Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 410 + Free Shippingexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- 50% Off and Free Workout DVDexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- 40% Off Gold's Gym Trainer 410 Treadmill + Free Shippingexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- 20% offexpires: 10/10/2014Get deal & save
- Never miss coupons from Gold's Gym!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Gold's Gym deals.
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
- lowest personal training prices of;the year by signing up for our 8-week transfallmation packages as low as $45/session and more! for golds gym members only.expired: 09/13/2014Get deal & save
- free shippingexpired: 09/13/2014Get deal & save
- Up to 75% Off + Extra 20% Off Dues at Gym. Military Discountexpired: 09/13/2014Get deal & save
- $10 Off with Global Fit enrollmentexpired: 08/27/2014MHS0MLNEF13Show coupon code
About Gold's Gym
No more excuses need to be made: You can finally start getting fit with Gold's Gym. Since 1965, Gold's Gym has been an extremely recognizable name in the fitness industry. Gold's has a reputation for offering the latest in training techniques and being dedicated to getting their clients the results they desire. Their reputation is so good that Gold's Gym now has more than three million members in 22 countries around the world. It's time to join the community.
About Gold's Gym Deals
It's time to get into the best shape of your life with the help of Gold's Gym. But there's so many gyms all over the place, why is Gold's the place to join? Since 1965, Gold's Gym has been a leader in the fitness industry. After the documentary Pumping Iron starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno was made in 1977, Gold's Gym has received special attention for its dedication to helping clients get the results they want. Gold's Gym has a reputation of being the best place to go to learn the latest training techniques and it is legendary for producing some bodybuilding champions. But it's not all about musclemen at Gold's Gym, that's just how they started. Nowadays, Gold's Gym has more than three million members across 22 countries in the world, all just looking to get and stay fit. Gold's Gym knows that strength can mean a lot of things, not just body building, so they equipped their facilities with the best and latest technology in machines and exercise programs like Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates just to name a few. Their mission is simple: They just want to help you "Know Your Own Strength." Sign up and use coupon codes for extra savings on your membership.