- Promo CodeGet 10% Off your first purchase with GAP Credit Card
expires: 05/30/2015NEWCARDShow coupon codeUsed 11 times
- Promo CodeFree Shipping on orders over $50 + Extra 15% Off Sitewide
expires: 05/30/2015LUXE2015Show coupon codeUsed 7 times
Never miss coupons from GapKids!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest GapKids deals.
- Promo CodeFree Shipping with Gap or Banana Republic Credit Cards
expires: 05/30/2015SILVERShow coupon code
- Promo CodeGet Free Shipping when you use your Bananacard or Banana Republic Visa Card orders over $100
expires: 05/30/2015SHIPBRShow coupon code
- Promo CodeGet Free Shipping when you use your Luxe Credit Card
expires: 05/30/2015LUXEShow coupon code
- Promo CodeFree Shipping with GapCard, Bananacard or Old Navy Card
expires: 05/30/2015MYCARDShow coupon code
- Promo CodeUp to 40% Off GAP coupons + Up to 75% Off Spring Sale Items
expires: 05/30/2015LOVEShow coupon codeUsed 5 times
- Promo Code15% Off your Gap Merchandise once with any Gap, Banana Card, or Old Navy Card
expires: 05/30/2015GAPCARDNOWShow coupon code
- SaleUp to $30 Off Select Getaway Packing List Collections
expires: 05/30/2015Get deal & save
- Promo Code30% off Regular Price Styles or 40% off for Cardmembers.
expired: 05/10/2015WARMShow coupon code
- SaleGet up to 70% Off School Uniform Polos, Shorts, Dresses, Khakis & more
expired: 05/03/2015Get deal & save
About GapKids Deals
Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969. The reason was simple. Don couldn’t find a pair of jeans that fit. They never expected to transform retail. But they did.
Guided by humility, compassion and a strong desire to win, the Fishers grew their company thoughtfully. Customers responded.
Today, Gap Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer with five brands – Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta – about 3,100 stores and 134,000 employees.
We’re growing globally, and just last year, we opened our first stores in China, Australia and Italy. We're expanding online shopping to customers, too. Today, customers in over 80 countries can buy our products.
While many things have changed since 1969, the principles on which we were founded have stayed the same: creativity, delivering results, doing what’s right and always thinking of our customers first.