- Sign up and join our eClub to get exclusive offers + a free treatexpires: 11/16/2014Get deal & save
- Check out special meal for very reasonable prices on Flat Top Grillexpires: 11/16/2014Get deal & save
- Follow Flat Top Grill on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on exclusive offersexpires: 11/16/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Menu on Flat Top Grillexpires: 11/16/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Parties on Flat Top Grillexpires: 11/16/2014Get deal & save
- Never miss coupons from Flat Top Grill!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Flat Top Grill deals.
About Flat Top Grill
Visit Flat Top Grill to play chef and create some of the best meals with the freshest ingredients. Created in 1995 in suburban Chicago, Flat Top Grill has become a 13-unit Asian-style restaurant group. Grab a bowl and choose your own base, vegetables, sauces and proteins, as well a few added extras like tofu, bread, shrimp, eggs, cheese and much more. Leave the bowl by the cooks and the staff will happily bring your finished creation to you enjoy.
About Flat Top Grill Deals
There's nothing more satisfying than creating your own delicious meal with the freshest ingredients. Flat Top Grill gives people that feeling every time they visit without the added hassle of the after-meal clean-up. Created in 1995 in suburban Chicago, Flat Top Grill has been turned into a 13-unit Asian-style restaurant group. Order your very special meal through "The Fresh Food Line" for very reasonable prices. The create your own dish process is very simple. First you write your name on a stick to put into your bowl for identification. Then you choose either rice or noodles as your base and then start adding vegetables to the bowl. Next, ladle in a few homemade sauces. Choice of protein comes next and goes into a side bowl. The following section is the really customizable part: you can choose a colored stick to add to the bowl to get different kinds of meals. A maroon stick means add tofu, blue is the signature item roti prata bread, red is for shrimp, black is eggs, brown is cheese, white is designated for allergy or diet restrictions, green means make it a lettuce wrap, clear means make it mu-shu, yellow means add vegetable soup, and finally pink adds hot and sour soup. Leave the bowl at the grill and they'll bring you the finished, cooked product. Use coupon codes for extra discounts