- Get Free Consultation with Dr. Sagie expires: 12/19/2014Get deal & save
- $145 off Therapee Plan Bexpires: 12/26/2014Get deal & save
- Free Shipping + $145 off Therapee Plan A expires: 12/26/2014Get deal & save
- Follow Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics on Facebook and Twitter to get deals and offers expires: 12/19/2014Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics deals.
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
- Check out Therapee's Device on Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinicsexpired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Parents‘ mistakes on Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinicsexpired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Check out All about Bed wetting on Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinicsexpired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Get Free Consultation with Dr.Sagie expired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Get Free Evaluation for your Child by Dr. Sagieexpired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Therapee with an Unlimited License at just $279expired: 12/11/2014Get deal & save
- Get Free online Diagnosis by Dr. Sagieexpired: 11/25/2014Get deal & save
- Free International shippingexpired: 11/25/2014Get deal & save
About Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics
If your child wakes up in the morning, soaked in urine, and you stand helpless and frustrated, then Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics is the answer to your prayers. Enuresis, the clinical term for bedwetting, is one of the most prevalent and frustrating disorders of childhood. But there's hope! Through years of extensive research covering 257 patients and over 4,800 episodes, Dr. Sagie developed a unique treatment that produces more than a 90% success rate. Sign up today using your Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics coupon code and enjoy special offers.
About Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics Deals
Have hope and treat bedwetting today with Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics! Enuresis, the clinical term for bedwetting, is one of the most prevalent and frustrating disorders of childhood many helpless and frustrated parents face every day with their child. Enuresis is defined as involuntary urination after ages four to five and may be either nocturnal, diurnal, or both. An enuretic is an individual who persists in daytime or nighttime wetting past an early age. There is a distinction in the literature between Primary Enuresis, a child who has never stopped bedwetting or was dry for only a short period of time, and Secondary Enuresis, a child that was dry for at least six months and relapsed. Dr. Jacob Sagie, Ph.D. is a world-renowned expert in the field of bedwetting (enuresis) who has treated more than 30,000 patients since 1984. To find an effective treatment for this disorder, Dr. Sagie conducted a comprehensive research study with 257 patients with enuresis covering more than 4,800 episodes of enuresis. His research was a milestone in understanding the relationship between enuresis and sleep and was presented at the International Scientific Conference of the European Sleep Society. Based on his findings, Dr. Sagie developed a unique treatment model for bedwetting which produces more than a 90% success rate within 3 to 5 months, and is implemented in his multiple enuretic clinics worldwide. For more information on enuresis, treatments and clinic locations, visit BedWettingTherapy.com today and remember to use your Dr. Sagie Bedwetting Clinics coupon code to receive special offers.
0% donation on purchases made at this store