- Subscribe to Emails with the Del Mar Fairgroundsexpires: 01/17/2015Get deal & save
- Parking fees at just $10 for vehiclesexpires: 01/17/2015Get deal & save
- Check out Rides and Gamesexpires: 01/17/2015Get deal & save
- Check out Flower Showexpires: 01/17/2015Get deal & save
- Check out Food and Drinkexpires: 01/17/2015Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Del Mar Fairgrounds!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Del Mar Fairgrounds deals.
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
- Special Promotionsexpired: 11/07/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Military Discounts on Del Mar Fairgroundsexpired: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- Get " Passport to Savings " at $5 per bookexpired: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Food and Drink on Del Mar Fairgroundsexpired: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- Follow Del Mar Fairgrounds on Facebook, Twitter & Google+ for the latest deals & couponsexpired: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
- Get amazing savings on Best Pass Ever on Del Mar Fairgroundsexpired: 10/30/2014Get deal & save
About Del Mar Fairgrounds
The Del Mar Fairgrounds is located 20 miles north of downtown San Diego in the city of Del Mar, California. The Fairgrounds and Horsepark are the sites of nearly 350 events each year. They include weddings, receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, equestrian and other animal shows, concerts, craft shows, home shows and other social and consumer events. If you would like to book the space, the can save by using a Del Mar Fairgrounds coupon today!
About Del Mar Fairgrounds Deals
The Del Mar Fairgrounds serve as a world-class, multi-use, public assembly facility with an emphasis on agriculture, education, entertainment and recreation. Located just 20 miles north of San Diego, the Del Mar Fairgrounds host over 350 different events throughout the year. Events held at the fairgrounds include weddings, receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, equestrian and other animal shows, concerts, craft shows, home shows and other social and consumer events. The 22nd District Agricultural Association, the governing entity who manages and operates the grounds, produces many of the events held at the fairgrounds. These events include the Del Mar National Horse Show in April, the San Diego County Fair in June/July, Professional Bull Riding in August, The Scream Zone in October, the Holiday of Lights in December, and Surfside Race Place year-round. The fairground can also be rented out by companies or groups, and include events like the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, which operates the annual live horse racing meet in July through September; and many consumer, trade and private events during the fall, winter and spring. The Del Mar Fairgrounds is a fantastic site to host whatever private event you desire. If you would like to book the fairground to host an event, be sure to use a Del Mar Fairgrounds for some savings.