- $15 eGift Card with Your HR Complianceexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Employee Handbook Creator Now Only $99.99. expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- FREE 15-Day Trial of HRCaliforniaexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Get HR Handbook for California Employers for just $49.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get California Paid Family Leave Pamphlets for just $15.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- San Jose Minimum Wage Poster starting at just $9.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get Heat Illness Poster for just $20expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- California Required Notices Kit starting at just $79.99expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Check out today's top sales and deals!expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & save
- Never miss coupons from CalChamber!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest CalChamber deals.
- 300-page handbook Now Only $39.99 (was $49.99)expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Shop for Compliance Postersexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
The California Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit business advocate and HR compliance resource for California employers. From their headquarters a few blocks from the State Capitol, they lobby for pro-job policies and track more than 3,000 legislative proposals each year. As a voice for private-sector employers, they score major victories and make California a better place to live, work and do business. Take advantage of their programs and look for great CalChamber coupon codes to free products and services.
About CalChamber Deals
California Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization committed to helping California businesses survive and thrive while complying with complex laws and regulations. Their13,000+ members are a diverse group, ranging from companies such as Microsoft and the Walt Disney Corporation to local companies with a handful of employees. For more than 120 years, CalChamber has worked to make California a better place to live, work, and do business by giving private sector employers a voice in state politics and providing a full range of California-specific products and services. CalChamber's active Government Relations program works in tandem with business leaders throughout the state to promote policies providing greater certainty for employers. In addition to representing employers to legislators and regulators, they run a targeted political action network with non-partisan pro-business leadership fund to help elect pro-jobs legislators. They go to the courts when needed on behalf of California employers and the economy, and offer online tools to make it easier for employers to speak directly to policymakers. In addition to representing employer views before lawmakers and the courts, CalChamber is a one-stop compliance shop for information, products and resources that answer California and federal labor law and human resources questions. Members receive numerous benefits, including access to the Labor Law Helpline, which supports your business needs by providing direct phone contact to the expert support you need to keep your business in compliance with the law; and access to HRCalifornia.com, which allows 24/7 access to forms, checklists, and policies that are frequently updated to reflect changes to California employment law. Visit CalChamber.com to see how they can help you and be sure to use your CalChamber coupon code to redeem special offers.
7.5% donation on all products